|Spring is here! Now ignore it.|
Heellllooo Chums! Ahhh, the benediction of spring! Hopefully you have been enjoying floral breezes and sunny days. Or perhaps you have felt the scourge of hay fever and are a wheezy, red-eyed mess that belongs behind closed doors and away from easily frightened children and skittish animals. Either way, it's time to snap out of your reverie and into exam mode. That's right, it's finals time! Here are some tips to help you snap into it!
- GROUP(S) WORK: Studying with a group might not work with anyone, but it's a great way to stay social during finals and share information you might have missed while Facebook-stalking that girl/guy who sits in front of you in Commercial Paper.
- SELF MANAGEMENT: Your schedule may be hectic, but that doesn't mean skipping meals or simply stretching your legs. Be good to yourself! Don't start sniffing glue though, no matter how many tubes you've stock-piled. Just like masturbation and Quakerism, remember that just because it makes you feel good doesn't mean it is good.
- REAL ESTATE CRISIS: Find a location that works for you and study there every day. No one ever kept a study-room by simply rolling over and letting "library policy" dictate who got to use it. Nope, they squatted there and refused to let anyone in. So keep that cap turned backwards, dig in your heels, and stay put.
- EVERYONE NEEDS HELP: Speaking of staying put, don't be afraid to use a little over-the-counter help to keep you centered. Advil, Red Bull, or Locktite super glue are great. Remember to bring a bag if you chose to use the glue, because it can get you in a sticky situation! Just kidding, don't use the glue. Or the Red Bull.
- DISREGARD 4: Actually, sniff that glue. Sniff it real deep. It's like pulling a blanket of stars over your head as you get ready to nap in space.
- DISREGARD THE LAST DISREGARD: You can't sniff that fucking glue, no matter how GOOD IT FEELS AND MAKES YOU FORGET ABOUT ALL THE DEBT AND SELF LOATHING.
- `rlkqFWB :DEG@~OGH134PEF
- hide the used mlbag in a law review ffooffice