If you're studying for the bar, chances are you're feeling a little overwhelmed. This is a typical response to the stress that comes from realizing you have a few months to learn all of the stuff you missed during law school, like which covenants run with the land or all of criminal procedure. Here are some handy tips:
- This too shall pass! Which means your tribulations will end sooner than you think! Probably as you're being carted off to a cell at a place where scissor handling is strictly monitored.
- Look at that ship! It just keeps going. Blaragahgahaghgaghghghhhh. Fun. Tell your friends that this is what it feels like every time you go to a review session.
- Do you still have friends? Give that some time.
- A nice crying jag is a great way to keep people from crowding you on public transportation.
- If you pass this goddamn thing, you're going to have to actually practice law. Ugh.
Oh this is fun! Somebody tell me what subject BarBri is on. I just want to know how Paula Francese is doing.